Search Engine Optimization Certification Program
(Be a Certified SEO Professional)
Expertise SEO. Learn Advanced Keyword Research, On Page, Technical SEO, Mobile SEO,
Local SEO, Off Page, Link Building Techniques and Google Algorithms. White hat, Black Hat
SEO and Webmaster. Work on Local, National & International SEO Projects.
SEO Course Highlights
Our Course is Designed For
SEO Course Curriculum
- Domain Name Registration
- Things to do before Registering a Domain Name
- Hosting and its Types
- Website Wireframe and Architecture
- Important things to consider before Developing a Website
- Importance of Responsive Website Designing
- Website Competitor Analysis
- Website Navigation and Optimizing according to user friendly interface
- How to develop the Website according to SEO Standards
- Website Blog Integration and its Importance
- What are Search Engines?
- Different types of Search Engines and their Meaning
- How does Search Engines Work?
- What are Crawlers, Robots and Spiders?
- How to choose a best Search Engine?
- What is a Query or Keyword Research?
- Importance of choosing right Keywords
- Different types of Keywords
- Steps and procedures to find a right Keyword for a Website
- Keyword Analysis
- Keyword research using Google Keyword Planner
- What is SEO?
- Importance of SEO in Digital Marketing
- Things to consider before you start SEO for a company
- Different forms of SEO
- On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization
- White, Black Hat and Grey Hat SEO
- Introduction to On page optimization
- Title, Description and Keywords tags
- H1 to H6 Tags and their importance
- Important places where keywords have to be inserted
- Internal links and External links
- Page naming / URL Structure / Permalink
- Anchor Text
- Alt tags and Image naming
- Content Optimization and their importance
- URL Canonicalization
- HTTP / HTTPS
- Different types of Sitemaps and their importance
- Keyword Proximity, Authority, Prominence and density
- Google analytics and Webmaster integration
- Duplicate Content / URLs
- W3c Validation
- Broken link analysis
- Bread Crumb
- Creating effective Landing Pages
- On page Audit
- Introduction to Off page optimization
- Creating social media pages and linking to website
- Website to submission to search engines
- Submission guide lines and their steps
- Directory submission
- Social book marking
- Photo Sharing
- Video Sharing
- Document Sharing
- Business listing submission
- Content Marketing and its importance
- Article submission
- Press release submission
- Forum posting
- Guest posting
- Question and answers
- Classified Submission
- Infographics sharing
- Web 2.0 submission
- What are backlinks / Link building?
- Importance of backlinks / Link building
- Marketing Strategies to build quality backlinks
- Competitors backlink research and submission
- Submission to do follow websites
- Creating webmaster account
- Verifying webmaster account
- Brief explanation on webmaster
- Search Appearance
- Google Index
- Google Crawling
- Search Traffic
- Understanding queries and Average keyword position
- Page Insights
- Algorithm & Google Panda
- What are Search Engine Algorithms?
- How do Algorithms Works?
- Search Engine Penalties and Recoveries
- Google Panda Algorithm
- What is Google Penguin?
- What is Google EMD Update?
- How to save your site from Google Panda?
- Recover your site from Panda, Penguin and EMD
- Mobile SEO Introduction
- Importance of Mobile SEO
- How to Implement a Mobile Website That Ranks in Google?
- How to Mobile Optimize Your Site?
- How to Optimize Your Mobile Site for UX Signals?
- Advanced Mobile SEO Tips and Best Practices
- Mobile AMP
- Structuring URL’s for Mobile SEO
- Using Schema.org & Structured Data
- Mobile Landing Page
- Mobile Page Speed Optimization
- Keyword Research for Ecommerce Sites
- How to Find Keywords for Ecommerce Product and Product Pages?
- Keyword Targeting and Page Optimization
- Site Architecture
- Link Building for Ecommerce Sites
- Content marketing for Ecommerce Sites
- Technical Site Audit for E-commerce SEO
- National SEO Intro
- National SEO Facts
- Keyword Research for National SEO
- Key Steps
- How to write content for National SEO?
- Structuring URL’s and Meta Tags
- Introduction to Blog
- Choosing the right domain
- Creating Blogging Account
- How to setup wordpress and hosting?
- How to install wordpress?
- How to select wordpress themes?
- How to select wordpress plugins?
- How to choose best blog titles?
- How to write blogs and important tips?
- Tracking and Reporting
- Introduction to Content writing
- Fundamentals of a sentence formation
- What is Research?
- Different forms of Content
- SEO content writing
- Blogs for ranking
- Web & Ad Copywriting
- Web Content Writing
- Social Media Content & Keywords
- Content as a Strategy
- Advanced level of Keyword Research
- Black Hat SEO
- Link building Advanced Techniques
- Things not to do in SEO
- SEO Site Audit
- SEO Competitor Analysis
- SEO Marketing Planning
- SEO Proposal Preparation
Live Projects and Case Studies
The future of the SEO course is steady. It will always remain the backbone of search engines. It is one of the popular and preferred careers and as long as the practice of using search engines to get information remains, SEO will be one of the important factors of content development for search engines. SEO knowledge is mandatory to generate organic traffic to the websites and it is regarded as an important channel for better Google ranking and conversion prospects. If you want to sustain as a SEO consultant, you need to update your knowledge on SEO, algorithm changes and Marketing.
DIGITAL ACADEMY 360
SEO Certification Program
Looking for More
Information About the
Talk to Our Mentor
Job Placements Portfolio